Recover from your Christmas party with these unusual remedies.
We all know how it goes don’t we, someone suggests a quick drink down the pub after work, “just the one”, you say “because I have to get home and wrap some presents and do some last minute shopping online”.
And the truth is you really mean it’s just that when you get the first one inside you you think, well another one won’t hurt, the atmosphere in the pub is electric, the juke box is banging out some great tunes. Then before you know it it’s closing time and your not standing up straight!
It’s very likely that you will suffer with more than this one hangover this Christmas so to help you to get over the ordeal more quickly we bring you some of the more unusual hangover cures from around the world. Not to sure how many of them we would try…
1. Have a strong coffee with a pinch of salt.
This one could be tolerable we think.
2. Drink boiled cabbage water.
3. Boil banana peel in water then drink the water.
Never tried this before, could be worth a go.
4. Drink a glass of cider vinegar mixed with honey.
Will have to pinch your nose to get this one down.
5. Rub your armpits with lemon and lime juice.
We believe this one originates from Puerto Rico. The cure is actually more of a prevention: a zesty half lemon is to be rubbed under one’s ‘drinking arm’ before a night out.
6. Drink banana milkshake sweetened with honey.
Now this appeals to our sweet tooth!
What do you think?
Will you give one of these a go?
Let us know if you do. Good luck 🙂
- Wearable Hangover Cures – Forget Hangovers Can Help You Out After a Long Night (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Hangover Cures that Work Around the World (Infographic) (friendseat.com)
- Top 10 Hangover Cures From Around the World (listverse.com)