January Blues Getting You Down?
It’s that time of year again when the weather is awful and all you want to do is hide under the duvet. Well we have some great gifts and gadgets that will help to brighten up even the dullest of days. Go on, why not indulge yourself.
January is always a difficult month, the excitement of Christmas is over and there are months before the weather will improve. It’s always hard getting up in the dark and coming home from work in the dark all you seem to do is work, work, work. Sometimes all you need is a break from the norm… well we are strong believers here at The Discovery Store that a little bit of pampering and indulgence goes a long way to helping you get through the cold and miserable days. Wouldn’t it be lovely to have something to look forward to coming home to? Well look no further we have some great ideas for Men and Women.
So let’s get you ladies sorted first – we have lots of great pampering products to choose from in our Spa & Well Being department. Why not give those poor toes some love with a pair of our Warm Slippers or maybe it’s your aching neck that needs the attention and we have just the solution for that with our Vibrohug Neck Massager. Take a look for yourself, we are sure you will find something that will help banish those winter blues.
Now men, we know it’s not pampering that you’re after but instead it’s indulging that inner Child that will brighten up your day… are we right? We thought so and so for you we have a huge range of gadgets, cool contraptions and remote control stuff for you to choose from. Is it a Table Football Game your after or maybe it’s an RC Helicopter that will help you to while away the dark evenings and cold Saturday afternoons. Well we have got it all and more so take a look and see what takes your fancy.
Winter Blues Remedies
A little shopping is a fun and quick fix but if your want to be in tip top mood shape then here are some useful tips on how to combat the Winter Blues.
- Exercise – 15 to 20 mins a day improves your mood.
- Laugh – it increase the endorphin’s and makes you feel happier.
- Eat wisely – Stay away from sugar so you won’t get highs and lows.
- Vitamin D – Supplements may be in order when the sun isn’t helping.
- Herbal remedies – St. John’s Wort and Skullcap are often recommended.
- Keep Warm – it’s been proved that this can half the winter blues.
- Swedish Town Installs Therapy Lights to Curb Winter Blues (on.aol.com)
- Winter Feet Need Love And Care (thediscoverystoreblog.wordpress.com)
- Winter Blues (daweddings.wordpress.com)