- Eggnog is an oldie but goldie! It’s a sweetened dairy-based beverage traditionally concocted with milk and/or cream, sugar and whipped eggs. It tastes great with or without alcohol, which makes it perfect for parties that with drinkers and non-drinkers.
- Hot Buttered Rum traditionally associated with the festive season and is for when you need some TLC over the holidays – perfect for small gatherings and parties of two.
- Mulled Wine is a wintertime classic – red wine with sugar and all sorts of spices. Perfect for an occasion outside and in the evening for warm bellies.
- The Peppermint Stick uses white crème de cacao and peppermint schnapps to get a mint chocolate flavour. Easy to serve one by one or in premixed pitchers. Peppermint creams are also a favourite sweet snack dessert which makes a lovely compliment.
- The Christmas Cookie blends the commonly paired Kahlua and Bailey’s with an unexpected shot of peppermint schnapps.
- Had enough of the holidays already? Have a Grinch and feel better.
- The Santa Shot layers peppermint schnapps, grenadine and green crème de menthe for a beautiful little shot of Christmas spirit.
- The Chocolate Raspberry Martini is just what it sounds like. Oh, yes, it is. The classic and fabulous Christmas combination of juicy fruit and chocolate.
- The Red Hot Santa Tini uses chili-pepper infused vodka and a rim that’s cocoa powder mixed with cayenne. Not your typical Christmas fare.
- Tired of being a grown up? Get a Snowball down you. A blended, creamy drink featuring tequila and cinnamon.
- The Poinsettia is very simple: champagne, Cointreau and cranberry juice.
- The Candy Cane blends peppermint schnapps with berry vodka and crème de cacao to make a drink that truly passes for dessert.
And the Christmas must-have that makes all this possible – the Cocktail Shaker!